Subject: RE: [amqp] Leave of Absence

Rob, your Leave of Absence is acknowledged. The TC meeting minutes from July 24th will record your leave of absence and the chairs will update your voting status on the roster during your leave of absence accordingly.

Enjoy the Sun!

From: Godfrey, Robert X [mailto:robert.godfrey@jpmorgan.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:08 AM
To: Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH)
Cc: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Ram,

I hereby notify the TC of my Leave of Absence (according to section 2.6 of TC Policy) from July 19th to Jul 31st.

Regards

Rob

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.