Subject: Sample Statement of Use

In preparation for advancing the AMQP 1.0 specification to a Candidate OASIS Standard, we need at least three Statements of Use [1] issued by OASIS Organizational Members.

Here [2] is a sample Statement of Use to help you craft your own. In your Statement of Use, please indicate your level of conformance: Whether you fully implement Section 0.2 Conformance requirements defined in the specification or a subset of those requirements (in which case please name which of those conformance requirements your implementation conforms to).

Once you prepare the Statement of Use, here is what to do next: