Subject: Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2012.07.31

Here [1] is a draft agenda for the AMQP TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Tuesday July 31, 2012 during 7-8am PT. Meeting dial-in details are below [2]. For additional information such as timeline, please refer to [3]. At this meeting we will take the next steps to start the approval process for Candidate OASIS Standard.

Thanks.

[1] Draft agenda for 2012.07.31 AMQP TC meeting

  1. Roll call
  2. Approve agenda
  3. Approve minutes from last meeting
    • Minutes from July 24, 2012 meeting: TBD
  4. Review action items and progress

o   List of actions: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/members/action_items.php

  1. Discuss and resolve open issues (including public review comments)

  1. Next steps in the progression to OASIS Standard
    • Candidate OASIS Standard
      • Need at least three Statements of Use [before July 31st!]

*     We currently have four Statements of Use (from StormMQ, INETCO, IIT GmbH, and Microsoft):

1.       From INETCO Systems Ltd.: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/email/archives/201207/msg00054.html

2.       From Microsoft: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/email/archives/201207/msg00053.html

3.       From IIT Software GmbH: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/email/archives/201207/msg00049.html

4.       From StormMQ: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/email/archives/201207/msg00044.html

*     Any others?

      • Agree to start Special Majority Ballot to approve Candidate OASIS Standard [July 31]

*     Here is a suggested text of the motion: “I move to approve requesting the TC admin to start a Special Majority Ballot to approve Committee Specification 01 (http://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp/core/v1.0/cs01/amqp-core-complete-v1.0-cs01.pdf) as Candidate OASIS Standard”.

      • Special Majority approval e-ballot for Candidate OASIS Standard [July 31 through Aug 7th]
    • 60-day public review
    • OASIS Standard approval (via OASIS membership wide approval ballot)

6.       Next meeting

    • Tuesday Aug 7, 2012 7-8am PT?
  1. AOB

[2] Conference call details