Subject: Statement of use - Red Hat

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Mark Little <markclittle@gmail.com>
To: Rafael Schloming <rafaels@redhat.com>
Cc: John Graham <jgraham@redhat.com>
Subject: Send to OASIS on my behalf
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:09:47 +0100

Can you send this to OASIS on my behalf since I'm PTO and don't have
access to my Red Hat email until next week? CC me and I will follow up
next week to confirm if necessary. Feel free to edit prior to sending if
necessary.

Mark.

--

As OASIS Primary Representative for Red Hat Inc, I wish to state that
Red Hat Inc has successfully implemented the OASIS AMQP Version

(http://docs.oasis-open.org/amqp/core/v1.0/cs01/amqp-core-complete-v1.0-cs01.pdf)

dated 20 July 2012, in accordance with the conformance clauses
defined in Section 0.2 Conformance for Parts 1 through 5 of the
specification.

This use of the specification includes interoperation with other
similar independent implementations.

Mark.

---
Mark Little
mlittle@redhat.com

JBoss, by Red Hat
Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons
(USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).