Subject: RE: [amqp] re: Update on publication of AMQP Candidate OASIS Standard

Paul, I saw the notifications (announcements of Committee Specification and 60-day public review of Candidate OASIS Standard) come through.

Thank you very much for working your magic and starting the 60-day public review in record time!

From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Paul Knight
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 6:19 PM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all,

Ram, thanks very much for the "shout-out" regarding TC Admin work with your editors on getting things together.  Working together, we have driven both the CS and COS through all the QC, ballots and OASIS-Standard-level scrutiny in less than the 15-day period provided for in the TC Process just for COS preparation alone.  I especially wanted to note Rob's fast turn-around on suggested modifications.

Tiny update:

At this point, the Committee Specification is expected to be published tomorrow rather than today, but the Candidate OASIS Standard (the gating factor for the 60-day review) is also still expected to be published tomorrow as you have mentioned.

This way, we'll be able to take advantage of some synergies in publishing the two documents.

Kind regards,

Paul

(Acting TC Administrator in Chet's absence)

RE:

SubjectUpdate on publication of AMQP Candidate OASIS Standard

As you may have already noticed, the AMQP TC unanimously approved the Candidate OASIS Standard last week. The Committee Specification is expected to be published in the document repository today. The Candidate OASIS Standard is expected to be published tomorrow and the 60-day public review is expected to start soon after. You can tell a lot has been moving behind the scenes in the last 10 days to get the documents published; the TC admin and the editors have been quite busy!

[...]

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society