Subject: The ballot to approve rechartering the AMQP has passed

Members of the AMQP TC,

The Special Majority ballot to approve rechartering the AMQP TC has passed. You can find the ballot results at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2292.

TC Administration will now publish the revised charter in a call for participation on or before 21 October 2012. The TC's first meeting under the new charter is scheduled for 20 November 2012. As a reminder, one week prior to that meeting, on 13 November, the TC roster will be emptied and you will need to rejoin the TC under the revised charter prior to that first meeting. All OASIS members who join the TC prior to the first meeting will have voting rights at the first meeting.

We'll let you know when the CS is ready. Please let me know if you have any questions and congratulations on reaching this milestone.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298