Subject: Resetting the TC roster

Members of the AMQP TC,

Just a reminder of the steps that will happen today in preparation for the first meeting of the TC under the revised charter.

Shortly, I will remove you all from the TC roster. I will then load the revised charter and notify you (and all OASIS members) that you can join the TC under its revised charter.

Feel free to rejoin the TC anytime after I have emptied out the roster. Note also that the 7 day deadline in order to be a voting member for a new TC doesn't apply here. Everyone who joins before the first meeting will have voting rights at the first meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the above.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org