Subject: RE: [Results] 2013 Q1 AMQP / AMQP-BINDMAP TC F2F Meeting

Thanks Rob. Microsoft would be happy to host the meeting in Redmond during the week commencing Feb 18 (or Feb 11).

Regards,
Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Godfrey, Robert X
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:47 AM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org; amqp-ms@lists.oasis-open.org; amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org

So, the results of the poll are in... thanks for all that participated

 Week  | Y/M/N
Feb  4 | 9 1 5
Feb 11 | 9 1 5
Feb 18 |10 1 4
Mar 11 | 9 2 4
Mar 18 | 7 5 3
Mar 25 |10 2 3

My personal preference is to have any F2F earlier than later, which would suggest week beginning Feb 18th as the most popular date. Does anyone want to volunteer to host the event on this week (or one of the alternate weeks)?

Thanks,
Rob