Subject: RE: AMQP TC meetings

Reminder – no TC meeting on April 2nd.

From: Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH)
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:57 AM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: AMQP TC meetings

Reminder – As we had discussed and agreed to earlier, the AMQP TC will meet once the proposals (being worked upon by individual work streams) are ready for processing. I anticipate that we will have proposals ready for processing sometime in April. The chairs will monitor the progress and setup the TC meeting when the proposals are ready. Per the TC timeline [1], we are aiming to approve Committee Specification Draft 01 during June 2013. Let me or Rob know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/47617/Timeline%20for%20AMQP%20TC%20deliverables.htm