Subject: Re: [amqp-bindmap] Raw notes from AMQP Redmond workshop

Dave,

Thankyou. Regarding websockets, I'm very worried that you want to map
AMQP frames to websocket frames. This makes it impossible for anyone
to then use one of the many tcp to websocket gateways, so reducing
interoperability, and requiring deep broker integrations, etc. In some
ways this point mirrors the discussion we had about TLS in AMQP. It
does slightly complicate writing a js client, but very very slightly
(one has to hold onto the last few bytes in a buffer and append them
to the next buffet). Frankly, given that it's very hard to write a js
client in any event, this is exceedingly minor.

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect
raphael.cohn@StormMQ.com
StormMQ Limited

UK Office:
Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN,
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com