Subject: RE: AMQP Management Workstream

Thank you Rob and the management work stream for putting this initial draft together. Let’s discuss this during the May 14th TC  meeting and determine the next steps. I like to get some clarity on the relative maturity of this draft and the timeline to CSD01.

From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Rob Dolin (MS OPEN TECH)
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:05 PM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [amqp] AMQP Management Workstream

Fellow AMQP TC members,

    Attached is an initial proposal from the management workstream.

    All wise ideas are credit to the folks who attended the last face-to-face meeting, David I., Rafael S., and Rob G.; all typos, omissions, and bad ideas are mine.

    Feedback would be most welcome via email; and if there is controversy, I will schedule a ConCall.

Thanks very much—

--Rob D.

(from: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/49014/Minutes%20from%20the%202013.04.30%20AMQP%20TC%20meeting.htm)

  1. Discuss progress on core extension Work Products (Global Addressing, management/monitoring, distributed transactions, claims based security, etc.)

The Chair reminded the work streams to prepare a timeline for the various Work Products and have it ready if possible by May 14, 2013. And asked the work stream leaders to post the dial-in #s for the meetings.