Subject: Reminder: Dial in change, today's TC meeting

All,

Just a reminder that today's TC meeting (3pm UK, 10am Eastern, 7am Pacific) is on a different conference line than our usual one.

If anyone does not have the passcode for the meeting, please mail me and I will send it out privately.

Thanks,

Rob

From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Godfrey, Robert X
Sent: 07 June 2013 14:56
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [amqp] Groups - Event "AMQP TC meeting" modified

Submitter's message
Please note that the dial in details for the AMQP Core TC meeting for 11th June have changed.

Due to reports of "pranksters" disrupting TC meetings using the dial in details posted to OASIS lists, I will send out the passcode for the meeting separately to all members of the TC - Please do not post the passcode to the public lists.

-- Rob
-- Mr. Rob Godfrey

Event Title: AMQP TC meeting