Subject: RE: AMQP Management workstream ConCall later this week

Unfortunately, I’ve been double-booked tomorrow during both the 7am and 8am hours.  :(

I’ll look to reschedule for another mutually open time.

As of now, the interested responses I have are:

·         David I.

·         Jakub S.

·         Rob D.

·         Rob G.

·         Steve H.

If anyone else is interested in joining an AMQP Management workstream ConCall, please let me know.

Thanks—

--Rob