Subject: Addressing Meeting on Thursday at 10AM EST

Hi Everyone,

We are going to have a quick editing session this Thursday the 12th at 10AM EST to work through the last few addressing JIRAs. Feel free to review the JIRAs and comment if you have any thoughts. If you have strong feelings about any particular issue then please join the meeting. We'll be using Rob's bridge for the call. You can email him for the contact details.

--Rafael