Subject: Re: [amqp] Groups - AMQP Management v1.0 wd03 uploaded

Hi,

Additionally to Ted's comments, I think there are some inconsistencies in
the REGISTER/DEREGISTER/GET-MGMT-NODES operations. The GET-MGMT-NODES
operation currently returns a list of addresses. However, the REGISTER and
DEREGISTER operations work only with the nodeName application-property. So
where do we get the address for the GET-MGMT-NODES? Is it expected that the
address will be obtained from the link which sent the REGISTER request?
Also, the GET-MGMT-NODES operation doesn't seem to return the nodeNames as
promised in chapter 3.4.5.2.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub