Subject: Re: [amqp] Groups - Event "AMQP TC Meeting" modified

Access code?

Steve Huston
(sent from my iPhone - please excuse brevity and typos)

On Feb 4, 2014, at 7:59 AM, "Rob Godfrey" <robert.godfrey@jpmorgan.com> wrote:

Submitter's message
Note that today we plan to be discussing the addressing draft in depth.
-- Mr. Rob Godfrey
Event Title: AMQP TC Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 04 February 2014, 10:00am to 11:00am EST
Description

United Kingdom toll free: 08007836960
United States toll free: 8885755762
Germany toll free: 08005892925
Greece toll free: 0080044143996

Don't see your dial-in number?  Access them by clicking here: https://www.jpmcconferencing.com/jpmc/globalaccess/

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda
  • Roll call

You can directly record your attendance starting 10 minutes prior to the meeting.  Go to this particular meeting event (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/event.php?event_id=36935) in the TC calendar and click “Record attendance”. This will save us time by not having to do the full roll call at the start of the meeting.

  • Approve agenda
  • Approve minutes of previous meeting

See https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/52119/Minutes%20from%20the%202014-01-21%20AMQP%20TC%20Meeting.txt

  • Global Addressing
  • Management
  • Claims Based Security
  • A.O.B.
  • Agree date of next meeting

Owner: Mr. Rob Godfrey
Group: OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

NOTE: The best way to keep your desktop calendar updated is to subscribe to the Group calendar.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.
<ical_36935.ics>