Subject: RE: [amqp] Dial in code for today's TC meeting

Hi,

I believe today's call has been canceled.

Can someone who perhaps has a better memory than I remember what we decided for today's call.
Checked the minutes but there is nothing suggested in the notes about today's call.

Regards, Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mr. Markus Horstmann
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:06 PM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [amqp] Dial in code for today's TC meeting

Apologies for the newbie question: Where can I find the dial in code for the call?

Thanks
-Markus Horstmann

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.