Subject: Re: [amqp] Groups - AMQP Management v1.0 WD08 uploaded

Hi Rob,

Two (minor) points I noticed while reading this version ...
- The QUERY response contains the "count" value which should contain the
number of returned entities. Is it intentional that we do not return the
total number of matching results to indicate whether the next page should
be requested? What makes the "results" list exceptional that we want to
return the size of the list as a special property?
- In the response to GET-MGMT-NODES request, what should I expect when the
management node doesn't know any other management nodes? Should I get
200-OK and empty list? Or should I get some error code - for example 404?

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o.
Managing Directors/Geschäftsführung:
Michael Gassmann, Mats Andersson.
Limited liability company with registered office at
Sokolovská 662/136B, CZ-186 00 Prague 8
recorded in the Commercial Register IC: 275 77 015.
Maintained by the city court in Prague,
Sec. C, File No. 116874.