Subject: Re: [amqp] Fwd: Nominees for first annual Open Standards Cup

Steve,

I think it would be great if you could go and represent the group.
You've been with us a long way on this journey and made a lot of
important things happen.

It's tomorrow, so I think its a bit late for others to object or chime in!

Kind regards
John

>>> etmf@lists.oasis-open.org; kmip@lists.oasis-open.org;
>>> kvdb@lists.oasis-open.org; oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org