Subject: FW: Open Standards/Information Technology Webinar - September 10, 2014

Forwarding again as this didn’t necessarily come around the first time.

From: TOMBE, WOLF [mailto:WOLF.TOMBE@cbp.dhs.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:35 PM
To: tc_admin@oasis-open.org; amqp-sc@lists.oasis-open.org

Good afternoon,

During yesterday’s AMQP TC meeting I mentioned that I would be having an Open Standards/Information Technology Webinar with our trading partners where I will announce CBP’s move toward adopting and supporting Open Standards (including AMQP).  Several TC members requested information on how they could attend.  Below is the information where people can register for the event.  I have confirmed that people outside the trade community are invited to attend (see below).  I don’t have individual emails for everyone that participated in the TC yesterday; so could you please send this to both the TC and SC memberships for informational purposes?

Thanks!

            - Wolf

If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is near.”  ― Jack Welch

Wolf Tombe, PMP, CSM, ITIL v3

Chief Technology Officer, and

Executive Director,

Technology Directorate

Office of Information and Technology

U.S. Customs & Border Protection

Department of Homeland Security

Voice    571-468-8190

Cell       202-769-7983

wolf.tombe@dhs.gov

cid:image001.png@01CCA386.3E665220 CBP CTO Mission

Transforming Technology Services to

Enhance CBP Mission Achievement  while

Maximizing Value Realized through

Strategic Technologies Innovation and

Facilitating Proactive Adoption Assistance