Subject: Cancelled: AMQP TC Meeting

Submitter's message
Apologies - I'm going to cancel this week's meeting as I have not made any progress on the Addressing spec, and I'm not aware of new topics to discuss on Management or the other open streams.

I'm going to spend the saved hour trying to make some headway on the Addressing doc.

If you have any progress you wish to discuss, please send to the mailing list.
-- Mr. Rob Godfrey
Event Title: AMQP TC Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 07 July 2015, 03:00pm to 04:00pm WEST
Description

United Kingdom toll free: 08007836960
United States toll free: 8885755762
Germany toll free: 08005892925
Greece toll free: 0080044143996

Don't see your dial-in number?  Access them by clicking here: https://www.jpmcconferencing.com/jpmc/globalaccess/

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Mr. Rob Godfrey
Group: OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:CANCEL
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Lisbon
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
TZNAME:WET
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0000
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000326T010000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:WEST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0000
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CANCELLED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20150707T132916Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20150707T150000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20150707T160000
SEQUENCE:36
SUMMARY:AMQP TC Meeting (CANCELLED)
LAST-MODIFIED:20150707T132916Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org