Subject: RE: Improvements to AMQP Claims based Security specification

Reminder – please plan on attending the AMQP TC meeting on Oct 5th between 9-10am PDT.

From: Ram Jeyaraman
Sent: October 2, 2016 9:44 AM
To: 'amqp@lists.oasis-open.org' <amqp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Clemens Vasters <clemensv@microsoft.com>; David Ingham <dingham@redhat.com>; Godfrey, Robert X <robert.godfrey@jpmorgan.com>

Based on the responses so far, it seems Oct 5th between 9-10am PDT would work best. I have scheduled a TC meeting at that time. The meeting details can be found at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/event.php?event_id=43613. Please mark this in your calendar. I have also attached the calendar entry for your convenience. At this meeting, we will review the proposed changes to the AMQP Claims based Security specification and determine next steps.

Thanks.