Subject: Re: [amqp] Groups - linkpair uploaded

Thanks Keith,

I have (as you may have seen) raised JIRAs for these issues.

-- Rob

On 23 March 2017 at 11:39, Wall, Keith <keith.wall@jpmorgan.com> wrote:

Hi Rob,

I think the document looks good.   A couple of minor comments:

1)      In section 1 you discuss some of the problems that lead us to link-pairs.    One important design consideration was the need for a system that worked with signed message (content/properties including the reply-to).  I wonder if there is value bringing this out in section 1 too.

2)      We don’t state the behaviour if the reply-to property is something other than $me. Would requests messages carrying an arbitrary reply-to addresses (or no reply-to addresses) be permitted on paired links?  I can’t find a reason to disallow them, but think it should be explicit.

3)      Footer – I note that the date in the footer is inconsistent with the front page.

Kind regards, Keith.