Subject: Re: [REMINDER] [POLL] Scheduling AMQP TC Meeting

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the poll.

Unfortunately (although not really unexpectedly) there is not a single time which everyone can make - the best that can be achieved is 8 yes, 2 maybe and 2 no.  Looking at the available options, and trying to make sure we get representation from as many firms as possible (and also wanting to avoid having to wait another two weeks before having a call), I'll schedule the meetings on alternate Fridays at  4pm UK / 11am Eastern US starting this week (5 / 5 - without requiring US/rest of world disambiguation :-) ).

Apologies to those who can't make this time... we can always revisit this in a few months to see if we can find a better compromise.

-- Rob