Subject: Re: [amqp] Incorrect treatment of voting rights in AMQP TC - requires correction before any votes - CLOSE

Well Jakub was there, but for some reason you were not Bill...  I was sure I had updated your entry, but Kavi is sometimes a law unto itself.  I'll fix that.

For Ken/Lorenz I think it would be best if they requested to change their status from Observer to Member - I think there is generally some confusion about the role of "Observer", and people have been picking that role solely because they did not necessarily feel qualified to vote on things.

For Raph, I've just this minute sent you a separate mail regarding the role of Secretary.

-- Rob