Subject: Any items for tomorrow's TC meeting?

Hi All,

does anyone have any items for tomorrow's AMQP TC meeting?  I'm afraid between taking a couple of days off and my normal day job I've not had the chance to make much progress with the tasks assigned to me since the last meeting.

Does anyone else have anything they wish to discuss, if not I'm minded to cancel the call.

Cheers,
Rob

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill