Subject: Meeting schedule of AMQP TC?

Dear members,

the current perceived situation in the AMQP TC makes me worry, that we might have hit a deadlock due to lack of chair resources (maybe an additional co-chair could help)?

I suggested this some weeks (or months ago) and would like to support the TC in finding ways out of the sequel of cancelled meetings into again meetings taking place and work to be discussed.

I sense some stark contrast between the interest in the issues and general topics I perceive and the lack of meetings / discussion as a group.

But it may only be me, so I send this message in the hope the interested parties jump into the light, resolve the perceived issues, or correct my perception.

Thanks.

All the best,
Stefan.