Subject: New working document proposal - Delivery Delay

As discussed at today's TC meeting, I think it makes sense to define the mechanism by which a message producer can instruct an intermediary (or network of intermediaries) not to deliver a message to a consumer until some later point in time.  This concept is necessary for the JMS mapping being undertaken in the amqp-bindmap TC, but is obviously more widely applicable than that.

My suggestion for the document title is:

"Scheduling message delivery by store-and-forward intermediaries"

but I am open to other suggestions :-)

Cheers,
Rob

"

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill