Subject: [Confirmed] Face to face meeting, December

OK, looks like those dates work for everybody, so let's make it formal.

The AMQP F2F meeting will be held from Tue 12th Dec - Thu 14th December at the Red Hat offices in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England.

For those who intend to attend in person, please let me know.  For those who aren't able to attend in person, but wish to participate we'll set up BlueJeans sessions on demand.

Directions for getting to the offices are attached.  The Sandman Signature (http://www.sandmansignature.co.uk/find-hotels/newcastle/) is the Red Hat preferred hotel for this location, so that is where I shall be staying.

Between now and 12th Dec we can continue to evolve the agenda: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/amqp/2017-12%20F2F%20Agenda

Cheers,
Rob