Subject: RE: [amqp] Groups - Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Claims-based Security Version 1.0 WD05 modified

I made the introduction clearer (as I hope), added clarifications regarinbg the composition with underlying authentication/authorization mechanisms, and clarified the relationship to the Anonymous Terminus.

From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Clemens Vasters
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 11:37 AM
To: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org

Document Name: Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Claims-based Security Version 1.0 WD05

Description
Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Claims-based Security Version 1.0,
Working Draft 05, 24 Nov 2017
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Clemens Vasters
Group: OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2017-11-24 02:35:33
Revision: 0