Subject: Document template request, updates, and archives

https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/work-product-registration-template-request

Any TC member can request. Remember that the title is locked down when you request, and to change title you must request another template.

I suggest sending (internal to OASIS) links to Chet (tc_admin@oasis-open.org or chet.ensign@oasis-open.org ) and ask if a template/file update is needed for additional sections and updated boilerplate.

Our documents should be on the OASIS document archive per TC process; shadowing elsewhere is OK but non-members need to know where to look :-)

Thanks!

bill

--

William Cox