Subject: RE: [amqp] Re: Updated Document statuses

> So, one thing we didn't discuss on Friday but we did cover in our F2F was any work on filter syntax definitions - who is owning that piece?

I can now volunteer to take that one.

So, one thing we didn't discuss on Friday but we did cover in our F2F was any work on filter syntax definitions - who is owning that piece?

-- Rob

On 9 March 2018 at 18:06, Rob Godfrey <rgodfrey@redhat.com> wrote:

Hi All,

thanks for the productive meeting today.  I've updated our wiki page (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/amqp/FrontPage) to hopefully reflect what we agreed.

-- Rob

Red Hat GmbH,
www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.