Subject: Re: [amqp] Any updates for today? - suggested discipline for meeting planning

Rob -

Suggestion on meetings...

I need to ensure that the time is reserved; canceling a short time before (today the cancel message was sent 33 minutes before the meeting) keeps the time in my calendar so I can't use it for work.

Can we please have the "anything to talk about" and "cancel" emails 24 hours before a meeting? That would allow us all to make more productive use of our time.

I'd also guess that the probability of a change in "nothing to report" between 24 hours and 0.5 hours is pretty low :-)

Just to be clear - I'd rather discover late that a meeting is canceled than listen to little, but 24 hours would be great.

Thanks!

bill

--

William Cox