Subject: Re: Work assignments list

Hi Clemens,

work assignments / dates are here: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/amqp

(it's the wiki link from the TC page)

-- Rob

On 18 May 2018 at 12:07, Clemens Vasters <clemensv@microsoft.com> wrote:

Hey Rob,

where did you post the deliverables schedule and work assignments list, I can’t find it on the WG site under meetings notes. Can you paste that here in reply, even if some is already overdue?

I’m going to take the JSON mapping from Alex since he’s left us.

Thank you

Clemens

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill