Subject: Re: [amqp] Documents for review

Comments and questions about Anonymous Terminus:

In Figure 2.1, the link has a target of "ROUTER".  Is this intended to
be a literal reserved address?  Can routing nodes be accessed using
targets that don't have null addresses?  Is this a case where messages
can flow over a link in which the "to" address is different from the
"target.address"?

It should be noted that the links with source.addresses of ADDR1 and
ADDR2 are not necessarily attached within Container B.  They may be on
a different container and there may be multiple hops of anonymous
links to routing nodes between source and target.

In section 2.3, it says "... reserved for use as a router node by
...".  Should this not use the term "routing node" as it is defined
earlier?

There is no mention of targeted links to a routing node.  This is
where a link is established to target.address == ADDR1 but the
terminus is actually on a routing node that will route all of the
deliveries to another link with source.address == ADDR1.  This might
be written off as simply an interpretation of the semantics of nodes
and termini.  However, it is possible that the target and source in
question are on different containers.  Still, this situation may be
described using the content of the base specification and this draft.
Sorry for the rambling, and possibly irrelevant point.

-Ted