Subject: RE: [amqp] AMQP TC Meeting

For today:

  • I’m tweaking the wording in the Addressing spec per the email discussion for in-person review and upload the draft afterwards.
  • Even though it might be a BINDMAP topic, I need to understand how Robbie wants to map the JMS APIs that pass message selectors onto a wire expressions that then will us the new filter expressions  as a transcription from JMS selectors. I want the Filter spec to be complete enough before the end of the year so we can start implementing.  (Also is JMS WD09 the latest?)
  • Do we care about QUIC? If we do, QUIC is an interesting mapping challenge since it already deals with both security and stream multiplexing including stream-level flow control and that challenges some base assumptions of our core spec. HTTP/3 is pushing all of HTTP/2 multiplexing down into QUIC.

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 3:56 PM
To: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org; amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [amqp] AMQP TC Meeting
When: Freitag, 30. November 2018 11:00-12:00 America/New_York.
Where: https://bluejeans.com/732680113/6069

Event Title: AMQP TC Meeting

Date: Friday, 12 January 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Location: https://bluejeans.com/732680113/6069
Description

Conference call:

  • Using your computer/tablet: https://bluejeans.com/732680113/6069
  • Alternatively international dial in details can be found here: https://www.redhat.com/en/conference-numbers
    1. Enter Meeting ID: 732680113
    2. Enter Passcode: 6069

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Rob Godfrey
Group: OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 26 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Friday, 26 January 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Friday, 09 February 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Friday, 23 February 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Friday, 09 March 2018, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.