Subject: AMQP F2F

Good morning and welcome to Berlin, AMQP TC members.

Start time and location reminder:

Microsoft Berlin, Unter den Linden 17, 10117 Berlin https://goo.gl/maps/i6Q6QDDKxmVadBb38

The office entrance is just around the corner on Charlottenstrasse. We have room Friedrichshafen (Room #4007) for all of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

We will start at 9:00 today and discuss the agenda for the next three days. I’ll be over there by 8:30.

Clemens