Subject: ACTION: Uploading drafts and updating the wiki page

It would be great if we could have all the current spec drafts uploaded to the documents collection early next week (say, by Tuesday) and then also have the public Wiki page updated with the links and dates.

I believe this is the list of drafts that can be published promptly (adjusting WD number and dates, etc)

  • Link Pairing (RGo)
  • Response Annotations (RGo)
  • Delayed Delivery (RGe)
  • Addressing (CV)
  • HTTP over AMQP (AC)
  • Connection properties (KW – not having the proper template for the fist draft is fine w/ me)
  • Connection failover properties (RGo)
  • Filters Expressions (CV)

The specs that need more work incorporating the workshop results before publishing a new draft makes sense are:

  • Management (CV)
  • Claims Based Security (CV)

New specs:

  • Relaxed AMQP type representation (KW)