Subject: Review: AMQP Request-Response Messaging with Link Pairing Version 1.0 (WD04)

I've re-reviewed this document [1] and think it itÂready for us to vote on progression to CSD / CSPRD - does anyone have any further comments before I take this step?

-- Rob

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=65460&wg_abbrev=amqp

Red Hat GmbH,Âwww.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: ,Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander