Subject: Re: [amqp] Review: AMQP Request-Response Messaging with Link Pairing Version 1.0 (WD04)

Hi Keith,

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 15:08, Keith Wall <kwall@redhat.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:39 AM Rob Godfrey <rgodfrey@redhat.com> wrote:

> I've re-reviewed this document [1] and think it it ready for us to vote on progression to CSD / CSPRD - does anyone have any further comments before I take this step?

The content looks good, however:

There is some Oasis boiler plate left in section 1.3 "(Remove
Non-Normative References section if there are none. Remove this note
and text below before submitting for publication.)"
Page 15 is blank apart from the section heading "B Revision History",
the Revision History table has rolled to the next page.
Page 17 is empty.

The tc admins will need to reformat many aspects, and this document is using the old template - they also make changes to add/remove some boilerplate - so these sort of things would sort themselves out for the CSPRD. For the moment I think we should just be looking at the non-boilerplate content.

-- Rob

> -- Rob
>
> [1] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=65460&wg_abbrev=amqp
>
> --
>
> Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
> Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 153243,
> Managing Directors: ,Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander

Red Hat GmbH,Âwww.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: ,Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander