Subject: Re: [amqp] Event-streams PR merged

Yeah sorry for the delay, I am in a kind of PTO. I also saw the changes, I had no comments because everything looked good for me.Â

ThanksÂ
Paolo

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020, 17:34 Clemens Vasters <clemensv@microsoft.com> wrote:

Great. Thank you.

Von: Jakub Scholz <jscholz@redhat.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Juli 2020 17:33
An: Clemens Vasters <clemensv@microsoft.com>
Cc: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: [amqp] Event-streams PR merged

Just FYI - I saw the changes you made before merging the PR and I think they were good.

Thanks & Regards

Jakub

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 10:49 AM Clemens Vasters <clemensv@microsoft.com> wrote:

I merged the PR for WD01 of the event streams spec into the Github repo since keeping all of it, including the build collateral, in the PR is a bit unwieldy and Iâve addressed the pending feedback. That doesnât mean WD01 is âdoneâ. Iâll send a follow-up PR with the metadata operation.

Before that, Iâm going to commit the compiled HTML version which I didnât update before. Â

Clemens Vasters

Messaging Platform Architect

Microsoft Azure

Ã+49 151 44063557

* clemensv@microsoft.com Â
European Microsoft Innovation Center GmbH |ÂGewÃrzmÃhlstrasse 11Â| 80539 Munich| Germany
GeschÃftsfÃhrer/General Managers: Keith Dolliver, Benjamin O. OrndorffÂ
Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 12066

JPEG image