Subject: Re: [amqp] Review: AMQP Connection Info Property Version 1.0 (WD1)

Following a couple of rounds of discussion at the AMQP TC, the
following edits have been made to this document:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/amqp-specs/commits/master/conninfo/src/conninfo-v1.0-wd01.md

Here's a link to the updated document:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/amqp-specs/blob/master/conninfo/src/conninfo-v1.0-wd01.md

Please raise any review comments either as GitHub issues[1] (prefered)
or by reply to this email.

[1] https://github.com/oasis-tcs/amqp-specs/issues