Subject: Re: TC Meeting - 2020.10.16

Enjoy the day off. We can skip this time, IMO.

Von: Rob Godfrey <rgodfrey@redhat.com>
Gesendet: Thursday, October 15, 2020 10:47:31 PM
An: Clemens Vasters <clemensv@microsoft.com>
Cc: oasis-amqp-list <amqp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Betreff: TC Meeting - 2020.10.16

Hi All,

apologies for the late notice... but likely none of the Red Hat folk will be able to make the call for the meeting this Friday (we have a corporate day off).

Feel free to have the call without us, or we can cancel and reschedule.

-- Rob

Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill