Subject: RE: [amqp] Unable to make today's TC call

I believe we are largely waiting on these procedural matters right now, which makes it somewhat pointless to have the meeting today, and we should therefore cancel it altogether.

Rob, if you could call a meeting in January at a time when there has been progress made on the process matters, that would be great. Except those that come out of public review, I believe we want all remaining pending specs to go once through public review as they stand.

I wish you all safe and healthy and happy holidays and us all and the world a much better 2021!

Clemens

From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org <amqp@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rob Godfrey
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 2:59 PM
To: oasis-amqp-list <amqp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [amqp] Unable to make today's TC call

Hi all,

apologies again.  Today is my last day at work in 2020, and I've got a whole load of stuff I need to finish up before the end of the day - as such I'm not going to be able to attend the TC call today.

In terms of status, I need to call votes on a number of docs which have passed Public Review, but which we haven't voted on to promote to Committee Specification.  Realistically I'm not going to get to this today, so it'll have to wait until January - sorry for that.

Speaking of January, I'm not going to be back at work until Jan 11th, making the next scheduled TC call that I'd be able to attend the one on Jan 22nd.  I'm open to rearranging the schedule for 2021 to bring the meeting one week earlier if people prefer.

Anyways, I hope you all manage to have a relaxing time over the festive period, and I look forward to progressing all the remaining specs in 2021.

-- Rob

Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill