Subject: RE: [amqp] Unable to attend today's TC call

I will vote on those ballots and skip the meeting.

From: amqp@lists.oasis-open.org <amqp@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rob Godfrey
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 1:20 PM
To: oasis-amqp-list <amqp@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [amqp] Unable to attend today's TC call

Apologies again.

Unfortunately I need to skip the call scheduled for today - I have to go and sign some contracts for a new apartment in Hamburg.

I've opened up two ballots as a prerequisite to open the vote on moving two of our recently reviewed documents from Committee Spec Draft to Committee Spec.

If other members want to hold the TC meeting without me, or to reschedule, for example, to next week - I'm fine with either of those outcomes.

Thanks all,

Rob

Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill