announce message

Subject: Arbortext signs Absolute Data Group to resell XML-based e-Content management software

Arbortext signs Absolute Data Group to resell XML-based
e-Content management software

Companies team to provide customers in Australia and New Zealand with
e-Content solutions and support

ANN ARBOR, Mich., March 20, 2000 -- Arbortext, Inc., a leading provider of
Extensible Markup Language (XML)-based e-Content software, announced today
they have entered into a reseller agreement with Absolute Data Group (ADG)
to represent Arbortext in Australia and New Zealand.  Under the terms of
this agreement, ADG will provide sales, technical support, and training to
better serve customers implementing XML-based e-Content solutions in this
region.

Building on extensive experience with structured documentation, ADG has
grown to become the leader in technical documentation services to the
defence industry; with over 70% of defence contractors and consultants using
the ADG built 5629a – Defence Format Pack.  ADG customers now span many
industries, including Telecommunications, Legal Publishing and Commercial
Aviation.

“ADG has diverse experience with XML and SGML solutions and we are happy
they are part of our global reselling team,” said John Ford, Vice President
of Worldwide Sales at Arbortext.  “They are an aggressive company that has
our customers’ best interest in mind when it comes to developing e-Content
solutions that best fit their business models.  I’m excited they are
representing Arbortext in this region.”

ADG joins an extensive network of Arbortext resellers covering Europe and
the Asia Pacific region.

“When you think of XML technology, you think state-of-the-art, but Arbortext
had the vision for this innovation years before the other content management
companies,” said Michael Halter, Customer Service Manager, from Absolute
Data Group.  “It’s this type of experience, developed into their product
line, we needed in order to fulfill our responsibilities to our clients and
remain competitive in today’s marketplace.  We’re happy to be working with
the leader in the XML industry to provide these solutions to customers in
this region.”

About Arbortext
Founded in 1982, and renowned as one of the original creators of XML,
Arbortext is a global provider of XML-based solutions designed to manage
business critical e-Content.  Arbortext’s standards-based solutions enable
enterprises to provide more personalized, dynamic and easily searchable
content via the Internet, print, wireless devices, eBooks and CD-ROM.
Arbortext’s solutions are currently deployed at over 300 of the Global 2000
companies including AT&T, Audi, Boeing, British Aerospace, Caterpillar,
DaimlerChrysler, Ericsson Telecom, Ford, Fujitsu, IBM, Qantas, Sun
Microsystems, United Airlines, Volkswagen, Volvo and West.  Arbortext is a
founding member and active participant in the XML Working Group of the World
Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Arbortext
has offices around the world.  For more information about Arbortext, visit
the company Web site at http://www.arbortext.com.

About Absolute Data Group
Absolute Data Group was founded in 1997 to assist companies in managing
their information more cost effectively. By using SGML/XML technologies ADG
is able to offer professional and reliable publishing and document
management solutions. Existing clients share the benefits of ADG's diverse
experience in the SGML/XML arenas. ADG are able to assist with document
analysis, development, implementation, training, support, and consulting.
Industries currently benefiting from ADG's commitment to business are
Defence, Commercial Aviation, Financial, Legal and Publishing.  For more
information about ADG, visit the company Web site at
http://www.absolutedata.com.au.

Contact: 	PG Bartlett					Michael Halter
	  	Arbortext, Inc.				Absolute Data Group Pty Ltd
	  	(734) 327-6819				+61.7.3351.2355
	 	 pgb@arbortext.com 			sales@absolutedata.com.au

# # #