announce message

Subject: OASIS Schedule at XML Europe

OASIS MEMBER RECEPTION
Thursday 15 June 6:30 - 8:00pm. Salon Grande Etoile D'Or, in the
Hotel Concorde
Relax and enjoy the camaraderie, networking, social exchange and
complimentary buffet that make the OASIS Member Reception a "must
see" event.  Held in conjunction with the GCA, the Member
Reception attracts everyone who is anyone, so mark your calendar
and plan on attending.

OASIS TECHNICAL MEETINGS
Meetings will be held at the Palais des Congrés de Paris, on the
second floor mezzanine.  This is the same building as the XML
Europe events.    Contact the appropriate committee chair for the
agenda.  Last minute updates and directions to the meeting rooms
will be available at the OASIS booth at the exposition.

Committee 		Date			Time		Room	Chairperson Contact

DocBook 		Wednesday 14 June 	All Day  	224M	Norman Walsh
ndw@nwalsh.com
			Thursday 15 June	Morning		224M
Conformance		Wednesday 14 June	Afternoon	225M	Lynne Rosenthal
lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov
XML Conformance	Thursday 15 June	Morning		225M	Mary Brady
mbrady@nist.gov
Registry & Repository	Thursday 15 June	Afternoon	224M	Terry Allen
tallen@sonic.net
Process Advisory	Friday 16 June		All Day		224M	Jon Bosak
Jon.Bosak@Eng.Sun.com

OASIS WINERY TOUR
OASIS members, friends and family, will tour the picturesque
Marne Valley, the city of Reims and of course a world famous
winery in this magnificent champagne region.  This event will
take place 11 June and will cost 665FF per person.  Get the
details and a booking form at www.oasis-open.org/paris.htm   Sign
up right away with Paris Trip, our tour provider, or you may miss
this wonderful opportunity.

OASIS AT THE EXPO
Visit our booth at the expo.  We are at Booth 64 with the fun
OASIS staff, our new premiums and lots of OASIS news.  Be sure to
stop by and say hi.

Scott McGrath
Member Services Manager

OASIS