announce message

Subject: IMPORTANT OASIS Summer Workshop UPDATE

There have been important calendar changes for the OASIS Summer
Workshop in Montreal.

In recognition of the growing pressure on your calendar we have
adjusted our calendar to give you the best OASIS meeting in the
shortest possible time. Our new meeting time will not conflict
with your schedule at ebXML or Extreme XML,  and you can attend
knowing that everyone will be there.  It is at the same hotel as
the Extreme XML event.

Plan on attending our meeting Thursday evening, featuring Jon
Bosak's future vision of XML and an OASIS update by Karl Best,
our Director of Technical Operations.

Thursday
August 17, 2000
Hotel Wyndham Montreal