announce message

Subject: OASIS SPONSORS XML ONE LONDON

OASIS Members,
The Consortium is co-sponsoring the XML One London conference and
exhibition. Information on exhibiting opportunities follows. For more
details, contact Jennifer Cordero, Marketing Manager, SIGS/101 Conferences,
jcordero@101com.com.
Carol Geyer
OASIS
carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
Tel: +1.941.926.2322
Fax: +1.505.210.2878

XML One- Qualified Leads, Quality Attendance

Have Time to Meet Europe's Leading XML Developers?

Exhibit at XML One, the only XML conference designed to bring you the
quality leads you need to close out your 2000 sales on a high note.

XML One London
Conference: 18-20 October
Exhibit: 19-20 October
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
London, England
www.xmlconference.com/london

Book your space today by telephoning +44 (0)1306 631 331 or email
gcunningham@101com.co.uk or sgee@101com.co.uk

Why XML One London? XML One London is ground zero for the most cutting-edge
XML training in the UK. Exhibiting at the event means you'll gain access to
a uniquely qualified audience of XML developers who are looking to test the
latest products, and get up to speed on tools & services.

But don't just take our word for it....
Here's What Last Year's Exhibitors said about XML One London:

"XML One Europe was a productive well attended event, we were extremely
pleased to have been part of it"
Angela Jones, the e-content company

"The best event we've found where XML experts and developers of real-world
XML applications can meet and exchange ideas."
John Chelsom, Managing Director of CSW Informatics Ltd

"The XML One show was a great opportunity to showcase what Stilo Technology
had to offer to early adopters of XML. We used the event to launch our first
XML software and to initiate relationships with key customers and partners."
Ismail Evren, Marketing Manager, Stilo Technology

Top 10 Compelling Reasons to Exhibit at XML One London
1.	A Qualified Audience- 98% of last year's attendees indicated
increased budgets for XML related tools and services in 2000. They count on
XML One as the place to learn about the latest offerings- place your
products at the top of their short list by exhibiting at XML One.
2.	SIGS/101 Signature Educational Content. XML One London is the 5th
installment of this leading-edge event. No one else has the cumulative
experience necessary to provide attendees with a complete learning
experience, that's why our attendees keep coming back.
3.	A name you trust. With so many "conference" companies jumping up
everyday, it's hard to keep things straight. SIGS/101 Conferences has been
developing leading edge conferences in the UK,
	       Europe and the US for over 13 years. Don't take chances with
just any name, XML One, by SIGS/101
	       Conferences is a proven leader in the field, and will provide
you with the leads you seek.
4.	Follow Through: Convert those contacts into clients by taking
advantage of the 1x usage of the complete attendee mailing list.
5.	Targeted Marketing: Benefit from the aggressive international
marketing plan developed for XML One. No other conference offers you such
rich resources- guaranteed to reach 100K+ potential customers.
6.	Customised Packaging: Maximise your marketing pounds at XML One
London. Budgets big and small will benefit from our customised packaging.
7.	Stay Ahead of the Competition: Exhibitors representing the top IT
vendors in the UK and beyond are planning to attend XML One. The only event
of its kind being offered in London in 2000, it is the perfect place to
solidify your presence in the XML marketplace.
8.	Connect with the FT1000: There's only one place to be to meet with
representatives from companies like 3Com, American Express, Andersen
Consulting, AT&T, Barclays, British Airways, Citibank, Deutsche Bank,
Goldman Sachs, Hewlett Packard, Royal Bank of Scotland, Siemens, Sun and
more!
9.	Be a Part of the Action: In response to demand, we've increased our
floor space to 3x the size of 1999's sold-out expo. Space is filling quickly
though, so sign up early for best positioning.
10.	Close your 2000 sales on a high note. Strategically scheduled in
October, you'll have just the right amount of time to convert your leads
into sales and end your year on a strong note.

Past and Present XML One Exhibitors Include: (partial list)
Oracle
IBM
Oasis
Software AG