announce message

Subject: PROMOTE YOUR SUPPORT FOR ebXML

OASIS Members:
As ebXML reaches the halfway point in its 18-month mission, the initiative
to establish a global framework for electronic business is gaining much
attention. Presentations on OASIS' role in ebXML will be featured at
industry conferences in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. The
Consortium would like to extend a new benefit to our sponsor members--the
opportunity to be publicly associated with ebXML.

In all upcoming ebXML presentations made by OASIS, a slide will be featured
that displays the logos of OASIS sponsor members who support ebXML. No
claims on product adoption or degree of participation will be made. The
slide will simply feature the headline, "OASIS Members Support ebXML" and
the logos.

If you represent an OASIS sponsor member and would like to take advantage of
this promotional benefit, please authorize your participation by return
email to me. I must receive your okay by Friday, Sept 8. I will use the
version of your logo that appears on the OASIS web site, unless otherwise
notified by you.

Space constraints require that this benefit be extended to OASIS sponsors
only. Others are encouraged to upgrade their memberships to derive the
maxium promotional benefit that opportunities like this bring.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Media Relations Consultant
OASIS